Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quick pregnancy update

I had another long, more detailed update but since we were out of town this weekend I will just do a short one. We had another ultrasound on Friday to get her head measurements again, but are still behind. We were referred to another ultrasound this week but it is a 3-D, more in depth. Unfortunately it is done in Albuquerque, but luckily we were here this weekend for a family wedding. So the boys and I are staying until Wednesday to go to it. I am not going to lie and say I am not worried now, because I am. I just want everything to okay not too stressful with worries about what is going on. It does not help I am more emotional now and just trying to be prepared for the new baby. I do know God has a big plan no matter what the circumstances are and keep telling myself He is in control no matter what. So lots of prayers please!!!! I need strength because Lucas will not be able to make it to this appointment due to the distance and him student teaching. I need courage to be able to take whatever news we get this day well enough to not be too stressed. Again lots of prayers and I will update you all later!!! :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment