Friday, January 10, 2014

Pregnancy update

Just had a doctor's appointment early this morning. Have to get another ultrasound in two weeks to recheck her head size. Although the doctor did say it could be the machines, so they re-calibrated it, so we will see soon. My blood will also be checked, too! Every little change/complication with this pregnancy is super humbling. I really thought it would be chill and no complications, but it really has been my hardest. Emotionally at the beginning I was a hot mess, now I am more calm because the Lord has really showed me how to trust that He is in control no matter what and gives me peace. I am very excited to see how different a girl truly is in raising. :)
I am feeling really cramped, she keeps settling her foot in my ribs. I seriously forgot how uncomfortable you get in the end, especially since I am small to begin with. I feel like my stomach can't stretch anymore, lol! I know it will because our bodies are amazing. Karissa is of course moving like crazy, she especially likes to hear Daddy's voice and show off just for him. It is amazing and such a blessing to have the honor to carry a little baby. I am so grateful for another little baby and excited to meet her. :)
I am already nesting and getting everything ready, only 10 more weeks, yikes!! I need some more ideas on meals I can freeze to have for when baby comes, so any suggestions would be great! :)
My 29 weeks, 5 day belly!!

Side view, yes my belly button popped out since week 20! 

Here is a skin one, lol!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment