Thursday, January 8, 2015

The black and white marriage

My in laws anniversary is today...38 years of marriage, 7 children and 8 grandchildren later, still have a growing love. I thought it was befitting to share a story about the black and white marriage that my beautiful mother in law wrote for representing the sacrament of marriage.

The Calling of a Panda
Jesus Christ spoke to me one day...He said, "There is something I must share, if I may?" 

(To me)
"If  you would reflect God like a panda bear, you would wear his colors of his black and white hair!"
"Black for sacrifice, white for love, these are My colors," He said from above. 
"These two colors are inseparable, like on a panda, you'll see! And until you obtain them, you can not be with me!"
But I said, "Lord, I am only white and I need black?" 
He said, "Keep looking, your on the right track!" 
So up the mountain, I began to climb...and kept falling down but on the third time... 
someone picked me up, his color was black. 
He said, "I'm your sacrifice and placed me on his back. 
Our Lord said,"Keep climbing you two to the top until you see Calvary, then you may stop." 
When the sign appeared in front of our face, we said to our Lord, "Are we in the right place?" 
He said, "Look at each other and then you tell Me!" 
We looked at each other and received such a scare!!!!
For we had turned into one Big panda bear!!!!!!!!!

By: F. Georgianna Hibler



Here is a picture of it hanging in their bedroom! 



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Mom and Dad!!! Thank you for being a beautiful example of a Christ filled-centered marriage! May the Lord ever be with you two in your marriage!! We love you!!!!! XOXO :) <3  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Hita😘We’re sooo Blessed to have you as a Daughter 🌹

    ReplyDelete