Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beautiful baby

Heart Beat
"I live happily enough in the world;
Already my heart runs wild.
But now your presence changes my being: my center is lowered, stance wide, a foothold to draw strength from earth. My womb thrums with your pulse, beating twice as fast as mine." 
Anita Punla

This really makes me think of my sister, she is expecting her first little baby. I am so proud of her for choosing life and being brave enough to have a baby even if she is single. With all the temptations to not have babies and eliminate their very existence, I am glad she choose to give life and trust the Lord to take care of them! It is not always easy to be a mommy, but we know she will be great!!! We are here to help her in anyway!!! 
She got to hear her baby's heartbeat this week and even had an ultrasound last!!
  I am so excited to have another nephew or niece! We love you sister and baby!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment