Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Last month of Pregnancy

Had an appointment and ultrasound yesterday. I got to see her again! 


Her nose looks a little squished because she is low in my pelvis.
I can't wait to hold her and kiss her!!
Her head is still on the small side, but because she is so low it is hard to know if its accurate and no longer a concern. She is growing and weighing around 5 lbs. 6 oz. which is close to what I weighed when I was born. So little girl with long legs, just like mommy!! :) So thanks immensely for all the prayers!! God is amazing and continually blessing us with His love and provision! I did have to get more blood work done to check my levels again. Prayers that it will be good and I can deliver without needing a blood transfusion or anything else!
This is my last month pregnant, hopefully. With the boys I never went passed my due date, so hopefully she doesn't either, lol! I already feel her head low and just feel too big. I always stop gaining weight at the end and this week lost a pound, so we will see. I feel ready, we have our bags packed. My parents are on call when its time and being only two hours away is a blessing. I have my sister here luckily, but she does have 3 children of her own and works full time. Our compadre's are the other plan to help with the boys. So we are set, but still can't help be a little nervous. I also have been getting stronger contractions here and there. Yesterday I had them all day and last night my infamous back labor begun. Although at this point its nothing to send me to the hospital, definitely getting them. Practicing my breathing and relaxing through them. I need to remember to breathe!! 
As the time of carrying her inside me comes to an end I can't help but be grateful for the privilege of bearing another little miracle and soon birthing her. Prayers for a healthy and natural delivery because we know laboring is no easy task. I have to say it is sacred to birth another life, even through the pain and hard work it is truly one amazing way to see how splendid God's love is for us. The grace also given is one to remember because He surely provides it! Like I have mentioned in the boys birth stories, I always offer up all my pain and suffering for all the babies that are aborted. It is like if at that moment our offering helps a little toward ending them and we see that glory of His forgiveness in the miracle of a new life being allowed to live!! It helps me get a grip on what to focus on and truly give of myself in such a small way in a challenging time. Plus knowing you get a fragile, beautiful, and precious baby after it all is sooo worth it!!! 
I will leave you with this awesome quote until next time, maybe baby birth announcement. :)
"Each child is sent into this world by God with a unique message to deliver, a new song to sing, and a personal act of love to bestow." --John Powell, S.J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment