Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hospital bag

With all my pregnancies I packed my bag well in advance. It helps me be organized so I won't forget anything and to feel ready for baby. I thought just for fun to write a post about it, so here is what is in my bag and diaper bag. :)
Hospital Bag
-Pink and brown polka dot bag (got this for my wedding from my sister-in-laws) 


-Comfy PJ's (pants are loose and soft; shirt is nursing friendly, comfy, and soft; both from Wal-Mart)





-Nursing bras/Accessories (Nursing bra from Target by Gilligan & O'Malley; Sleeping nursing bra from JCPenny's by Duo Maternity; White nursing cami from Motherhood Maternity by Glammourmom Basics)






-Undeies (cotton briefs from Wal-Mart)
-Socks/Slippers (cute fuzzy ones from Wal-Mart)
-Robe (cotton and comfy also a gift)
-Go home outfit (a maternity dress from Target & Maternity pants/loose shirt)
-Toiletreis: toothbrush, toothpaste, Lanolin cream, body wash, deodorant, shaver, face-wash, face-wipes, shampoo & conditioner, disposable nursing pads (cotton ones never work for me, soak too quickly), bag of cotton balls & cotton swabs, overnight extra long pads, hairbrush, and headband. I never worry about make-up :)


-Lucas clothes
-Snacks (chocolate of course, lol, gaterade, my water bottle, and almonds) 

Diaper Bag
-Diaper bag (from Ameribag)





-Take home outfit (long sleeve with cuffs to cover hands, pants with feet from Target by Carter's)


-Mittens (from Ross by Baby essentials)
-Hat (gift) 
-Socks (from Wal-Mart)
-Extra outfit, socks, mittens, and hat
-Diapers (Luvs or Pampers Newborn size, our hospital provides some but just in case)
-Wipes (from Sam's Club by Simply Right)
-Blankets (from Wal-Mart)
-Burp Cloths (from Wal-Mart)
-Breastfeeding Cover (homemade)




-Boppy Pillow (thrift store find)
So that is about it for our bags and we are packed and ready for the big day!! Can't believe its 5 weeks or less away and we get to meet her!!! ;)





  



No comments:

Post a Comment