Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My how fast they grow!

By they I do mean children, particularly my boys. This happened with my first son, except from what I can remember not so quickly. Possibly because having the opportunity to watch a baby so closely for the first time was new to me. Now having already been there, it seems like in the blink of an eye my second son is growing. I love every minute being present to watch them learn new things daily. It makes me proud that I am privileged to care for them. It gets me so emotional lately, and I already want another baby, lol. For now, though, these two are more than enough to satisfy my mommy needs!!
Lukrik's profile 
Lukrik going home
Lukrik now 

Ezekiel's Profile



Ezekiel right after he was born
Ezekiel now

My two precious boys!! I love them soooooo much and look forward to many moments of growing and learning!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment