Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Living a glamorous life as a mom

I love being on instagram and seeing all the pictures of people's everyday life. Of course we only see what people post and it can be edited. I like to see it as sharing the best parts and sometimes not so best parts of life. I am not that photogenic but I take selfies every once in a while. I am no fashion model but do like to get pretty! I love that quote that says, "I wake up like this." I always picture a woman with a shirt with that quote on it, perfect hair, and beautiful makeup. If I wore that shirt this is what I would look like, lol! 
I took this picture at the end of February in the morning after waking up. I showered the night before and didn't blow dry my hair. I wondered why Karissa was looking at me funny, then I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I gasped as I saw my hair and then started laughing!! So I just had to take a picture, lol! 
 It takes time for me to do my hair and makeup. Once I had my first child I still took time to do my makeup and hair. After my second, I cut all my hair off to make life easier. It is important to continue to do things that make you feel good. I don't always look like this, but more like picture above! 
Just remember life as a mom is as glamorous as we make it, even when we look hilarious!!  :)  <3

1 comment:

  1. Hee, hee,hee,heee:) nothing like a Mom's doo"😄

    ReplyDelete