Saturday, July 26, 2014

The big move

We moved four hours away from the place I was raised. I can't yet say that I am recovered, haha. It was exciting, stressful, exhausting, and sad. Yes, all those emotions, lol! I never really thought I would leave Las Cruces, but we did. I cried as we drove away and it was difficult saying goodbye to family and friends!! :(
I can say its bittersweet as we are moving on to new adventures for our family and leaving behind old ones. So many sweet  memories from this place: growing up here, meeting Lucas, getting married, having our children, and graduating from NMSU. New memories to make because having grandparents for the kids near by again is awesome!!!

Now it was stressful because the kids caught colds that week and all of them wanted to be comforted by only me! It was rough trying to pack, clean and get ready to move. Thankfully we had my parents and a cousin help big time to pack the truck!!! Family is awesome!! :) Also our stuff barely fit, haha.

I am still adjusting but it is awesome having such a big house and yard!!!
 Its also been hard because I miss our old church. Everyone here at our new church has been super welcoming! :) I do look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment